網誌首頁現在播放的音樂是
The Eagles合唱團在1973年發行的專輯Desperado(亡命之徒)的同名歌曲
這首歌有四五年級生熟悉的旋律
挑出來讓大家欣賞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,為什麼你還沒清醒?

You been out ridin' fences for so long now.
你在圍欄上呆坐了好久 (意指這人不碰愛情,一值維持在旁觀看)

Oh, you're a hard one,
啊,你真是個很難理解的人

but I know that you've got your reasons.
但我知道你有你的理由

These things that are pleasin' you can hurt you somehow.
那些令你開心的事情有時也會傷害到你

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy!
老兄,別去拿鑽石Queen (撲克牌裡的方塊Queen, 意指耀眼引人注目的女生)

She'll beat you, if she's able.
只要她逮到機會,她可能會傷害你 (意指她會在你生活上讓你難受)

You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.
你知道紅心Queen 才是你最好的賭注 (意指應該尋找愛你的也是你愛的女生)

Now it seems to me some fine things have been laid upon your table,
在我看來,有些好牌似乎已攤在你桌上

but you only want the ones that you can't get.
但是,你只想要你得不到的那些

Desperado, ah, you ain't gettin' no younger.
亡命之徒啊,你已經不年輕了

Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home.
你的傷痛與饑渴,催促著你回家

Freedom, oh, freedom. That's just some people talkin'
自由啊自由,那只是某些人的說法

You're a prisioner walking through this world all alone.
獨自遊走世界是你的牢籠

Don't your feet get cold in the wintertime?
難道冬天時,你的雙腳不冷嗎?

The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine.
天空不會下雪,太陽也不會照耀大地

It's hard to tell the nighttime from the day.
也很難分清楚白天與黑夜

You're losin' all your highs and lows.
你正在失去你所有開心與失落的能力

Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?
你不覺得讓那些感覺跑掉很好笑嗎?

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒啊,你為何不清醒些?

Come down from your fences, open the gate.
從圍欄上下來吧,打開(你心中的)閘門吧

It may be rainin' , but there's a rainbow above you.
現在也許在下雨,但你頭上有一道彩虹

You better let somebody love you before it's too late.
你最好讓某個女孩愛上你在一切都太遲之前

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

同時也送給所有曾被愛傷害而遲遲不敢再追尋愛情的好友們


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    蘇菲卡住門 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()